Wednesday 16 February 2011

The final hours of 39 are apon me!

OH GOD it's nearly here the last hour and half of my thirties and I don't feel any different than any other birthdays. Thank god! Apparently 40's are the new 30's but i think that the people who are nearly 50 spreading rumours. Anyway I'm meeting up with some old friends tomorrow for a curry and a beer.

I'm currently trying out Lovefilm to see how it goes and its occasionally cool to watch a film before I buy it. They have sent me Salt with Angelina Jolie to start off with. I will see how it goes over the next few days, depends on what frame of mind i'm in.

Today I rearranged two walls of lego product in store to show of the new lines and it looks damn good if I say so myself. It's like working a Lego kit anyway as the boxes are different sizes and shapes but on a larger scale, its all good. Lego is so still good after all these years, I use to build all sorts out of it. If I didn't have a toy I would build it out of Lego. I always wanted a Landspeeder for my Star Wars figures and never had one so I built one. I wanted a Battle of the Planets Phoenix spaceship I made it out of Lego. The possibilities were endless and it was always fun. Last year I bought a Lego star wars X-wing because I fancied building a model , a year later my room has exploded with various Lego Star wars models. I never intended to get so many but once you start you can't stop. Then the Lego people released a range of their mini figures as a collectible series. 16 to collect in the series, it then came a challenge to find them all. Soon everyone was on the band wagon and the figures sold very quickly and they then had to get more out. 3 series have been released so far with some fun characters in them. Lots of people of all ages are after them and many of my friends collect them too (we are a sad bunch).



No comments:

Post a Comment