Sunday 13 February 2011

welcome

I'm all excited my new blog is up and running and I have a follower already.
What brought this blog on? approaching 40 very quickly and being a prat to my friends, I thought I'd best get some ideas in print about feelings and moods. Do not take all these views seriously they are my own and I'm sharing them with who ever wants to read them. And I may change my mind. As I often do given a valid arguement or a large amount of beer.
I've recently got back from a Butlins Weekend. This was a weekend filled with drink, dancing and 80's music.I went into the weekend worried came out of it wanting more. Fun was had by all. I had my hair fondled, checked out by Wonder Woman and shot then kissed by my attacker....what more could you want. Keith Harris and Orville!

No comments:

Post a Comment