Tuesday 15 February 2011

Day 3 No film watched today I fell asleep!

Well a pretty uneventful day was had by me....makes a change. No customers threatening me or any hassle so all is good.
I decided to watch The Mummy last night but dozed on and off through out it. Not because I was bored just tired. So I'm picking the film up from where I dozed off the first time. I've seen it several times already so I know I like it. I managed to trade in some old DVD's for all three Mummy blurays which i thought was good.

MY birthday is rapidly approaching and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone. Don't know who is coming to the pub for a curry and a beer but will welcome all. Asked some old friends new friends and even my brother so who knows.

It's funny as you get older you look back at your life and think about how good you had it, and when your younger you look forward as you think you are having it so bad. You look back at your life and think about the things you have done and could of done. Look at the mistakes you made some big some small. But the most important thing to remember is how we learn from the mistakes and move on and not dwell on the what ifs and the maybes. I know I've made mistakes and they have made me a stronger person.

Wow serious stuff today lol, getting deep and meaningful. Must be my age. I hope to hear from the kids on Thursday but that may be stretching it a bit far.

One of my other passions is my playstation 3, I've had it since the second day of release and I have never been happier. The joys of Motorstorm and Resistance soon excited me and these games I often return to. I've tried to promote the Ps3 to all my friends because it is that good. I often put down the x-box but to be honest they are both excellent consoles and I really do not like the controller which is my only issue apart from having to pay for online gaming. I do like a good game and over the years the PS3 has taken me on many adventures from tombs to alien worlds. From the fun games like Little Big Planet and the horrors of Resident Evil. Games come and go but the PS3 never fails to deliver the thrills of gaming. And there is always Singstar which always gets my singing in my room with friends and even in a crowded shop. It makes me laugh and is always good clean fun. And now they have added Dance I can make a bigger fool of myself with the Move controller (I look so gay bopping to girls wanna have fun). By the way I must say at this point I can not sing for toffee.

1 comment:

  1. They made me sing Roxanne on Rock Band. It wasn't pretty.

    ReplyDelete