Sunday 13 February 2011

First day of a new blog

Well this is a first for a long time, the start of a new blog. After a weekend of going slightly mental with myself appearing as a complete idiot, I decided a blog would be a good way to get things down and a way to look at life.It also is a great change for me to write about films I've just watched and give them a review. But the way my mind works who knows.


As you can see i watched Prince of Persia, which after watching in 2 sections i found i Quite enjoyed it. It was typical runaround Indiana Jones style clone but a good one. I heard that it was all CGI but i didn't notice it too much , apart from on the snakes. I would recommend switching of the brain and just enjoy a good nonsense film.


Tonight i watched this beast of a film. Galaxy of Terror, a film I watched under the recommendation of a friend. What can I say about. It was as I remember a terrfiying film but in the fact that its made it to bluray. It made no sense at all, the plot was lost along the way and had some pretty odd ideas in it. Jst watch out for the maggot growing huge then it looks like it strips and rapes a female crew member. The film has an early appearance by Robert Englund (Freddy Krugar) and its one saving grace for me was i did not buy it!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere.
    I find blogging concentrates the mind, and when you look back you'll remember all sorts of things you'd otherwise have forgotten about.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Rock. When I die, you can have my Megadeth collection.

    ReplyDelete